Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pampering

Thank you, my blogging friends, for helping ease my mind about my water breaking. I loved the stories :) What would I do without you all?


At my Mom's urging, I decided to spoil myself yesterday and went and had a pedicure. It was so relaxing, and now I won't have to look at my ugly chipped toenails while I'm in labor (like that's really what I'm going to be worried about, right?). Plus, I went to a local beauty college and only paid $15 instead of full price! Great idea, Mom!

Not much to update beyond that. I have another doctor's appointment this afternoon, so we'll see if I've made any progress this week. Either way, we're a week closer to meeting our baby girl!

3 comments:

John and Sarah Clore said...

did you go to paul mitchell? thats where i got my hair highlighted a couple weeks ago---desperate times, desperate measures! :) i can't justify spending $130 on my hair every 2 months like i did when i was single. so weird that i ever did that! :)

Anonymous said...

"Oh, Bullfrog (this time your mom), you have such good ideas!" Remember that book, Kali ... Bullfrog Builds a House. BTW, your toes are lovely! How much more ready can you be???
Love you!
A.L.

Mama Mote said...

Beautiful! Looking forward to meeting that little Johnston girl. Hope things work out well for you, too.