Friday, September 25, 2009

Almost There

You guys don't know how much it means to know how many people are thinking about us and praying for us right now. Thank you for all of the encouraging comments, phone calls, etc. We feel so loved :)

We're still hanging out, just waiting on Baby J to make up her mind as to whether or not she's going to come on her own or wait for a little encouragement. I've had more contractions, but at this point I'm not making any predictions! Please continue to pray that we won't make it to the induction...but either way, I truly am at peace that it's all in God's very capable hands at this point.

One really great thing about her late arrival is that my parents are going to be able to be here for the birth! They are on their way to St. Louis tonight and will arrive sometime tomorrow, along with my sister & her husband (yay!). We are very grateful that they'll all be here for this special time - something we didn't think would be able to happen given the distance. Once again, God knows what He's doing!

Dan just got home and we're about to enjoy our last evening as truly just the two of us, so I'm going to turn this off and put the phone down for awhile. I'll try and check back in tomorrow, but at this point we're guessing it will be Sunday. We'll keep you in the loop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So excited for you guys. I'm nervous too. Talked to your Mom while they were driving tonight. You betch yer booties - GOD IS IN CONTROL!

LOVE YA AND WAITING TO HEAR!

KELLY K