Thursday, September 17, 2009

Doctor's Update

I had another appointment yesterday afternoon, so I thought I'd keep you all updated. I have not dilated any further - still at a 1.5 (kind of disappointing), but she did say the baby seems to have dropped even further. She really won't make any kind of predictions, but she did guess that the baby is around 7-7.5 pounds at this point (no ultrasound, that was just buy her measurements and educated guess).

The big news was that she scheduled me for an induction on the 27th if little Miss hasn't decided to join us by that point. They'll induce me that evening around 7pm, so I could expect to deliver sometime Monday morning. I was a bit freaked out when she told me this (the end is definitely in sight!), but also relieved (again...the end is in sight). We'll see if we make it that far!

39 Weeks

3 comments:

kelseylynae said...

Bear.
"Bear with me," is to ask for patience. "Bare with me" would be asking us to undress.n

Anonymous said...

I was going to respond, but I see Miss English teacher beat me to it!!
A.L.

kelseylynae said...

I meant to write this comment on the last one.

And that is MRS. English teacher, thank you very much.

I am currently trying to teach my kids to look up "usage words" when they aren't sure, or even if it is a "hot" one (principal/principle, affect/effect, its/it's, and more surprisingly: our/are, and learn/teach...seriously).

And in case you were wondering, "anyways" is not a word, and "a lot" is two words :) Sorry, just some pet peeves as of recent. Maybe I should just blog these frustrations out. Whatever.