Saturday, September 26, 2009

Change of Plans

So....I'm in labor!! Just thought I'd give the quick update so you all can be praying. My water broke at 2:00am this morning, so we grabbed our bags & headed in to the hospital. What an answer to prayer - she's decided to come on her own! At this point (about 6:45am) my contractions are certainly getting stronger, though they haven't checked my progress since I checked in (still just 1-2 cm dilated & about 70% effaced).

My parents & sister are on their way, and so is our baby girl! Perfect timing :) Thanks for your prayers!

3 comments:

jenny said...

Yay yay yay! I'm so excited for you! Baby J is on the way!!! YOU CAN DO IT KALI!!!

Katie said...

Yay for water breaking at home and not in the middle of Target!

Mama Mote said...

Wow! I read the other blog before this. YAY!!!!! You can do it, Kali! You have a really good coach. God bless the three of you. Looking forward to the next post when you introduce her to the world. Love you guys.