Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas in Pictures

Welcome back!! Oh, you mean you've been back for awhile? Sorry...I must have missed the memo. Oh well - Happy New Year anyway :)

Believe it or not, Dan & I just returned home on Wednesday evening after a very full time at home over the holidays. I can't remember the last time I had 2 entire weeks with my parents! It was truly a blessing and a time we will not soon forget as we celebrated Caroline's very first Christmas. I could write a book about all we were able to do and more importantly, all of those we were able to see and spend time with...but you'd probably be bored out of your mind and skip to the end looking for pictures anyway. So I thought I'd save you the trouble, skip the extra words and just let the pictures speak for themselves.





























P.S. These pictures are completely out of order, but I can't seem to move them around for some reason. And rather than scrap this and start over, I'm leaving it as is. You'll get the point nonetheless, I'm sure.

No comments: