Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day!




This is Dan. Not a real good blogger, so I will make it short. Nashville got a few inches of snow and so life here has stopped completely...So I thought I would fill some time with blogging. Then I realized all I wanted to do was look through videos of my daughter and watch her laugh, giggle and grow up right before my eyes. So instead of giving you much to read I decided to give you some videos to watch. I thought it would be more, but then I realized it takes like 30mins for a short video to upload on YouTube! Like Im going to sit here and do that all day when there are snow balls to throw, tennis matches to watch and cookies to eat! So there you have it, two videos and some pics. Enjoy!


Old Thanksgiving Video


My Little Chatty Patty

1 comment:

jenny said...

Does your mom just ADORE that baby or what?? :-) SO sweet.