Thursday, January 28, 2010

Catching Up

I'm a bit behind on my video downloads. A couple of weeks ago (or so...), we were able to celebrate yet another Christmas. Being from seperate parts of the country proves difficult on a lot of levels, but it is especially tough when it comes to holidays. We have yet to figure out a way to hit both California & Missouri in the same trip. Let me know if you have any good ideas, k?

Anyway, all that to say each year we take turns celebrating with one family, and then when we arrive home we get a sort of "Christmas in a box" from the other family we didn't get to see. Thought it's not the same as seeing one another, it's always exciting when that box arrives. And this year, the box from Dan's family was bigger than ever thanks to our little addition :-)

As I mentioned awhile back, I received my awesome gift from the Johnstons a bit early and have been putting it to good use ever since. Here are a few pics of Dan & Caroline's favorite gifts from Grandma & Grandpa J!







Grandma went to extra work to find the perfect baby doll for Caroline, this being her first one and all. Dan & I wanted to capture the moment of their first meeting, so here it is:










Thanks again, Grandma & Grandpa J! We love you & miss you so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A life size doll! I think she likes it :) Was that Josh Turner in the background?