Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Moving on

We're still pretty bummed about the Haiti trip falling through - Dan especially. But we realize we need to move on and put it behind us. We certainly learned valuable lessons these past few days, although I think we're still sorting out exactly what those are.

Anyway...like I said...moving on. I have a couple recent videos I wanted to share with you. The first will give you a glimpse into the slightly warped mind of my dear Dad (love you Dad!) - and it will probably help you understand a bit more of where exactly I come from :) This is from Christmas:



This one needs a bit of a disclaimer as well...I had no idea what exactly was going to take place when I turned the camera on. And that was certainly no "health" pie.

3 comments:

Liv said...

Caroline is growing SOOOO FAST! I am so bummed for Dan, I know what that would have meant for him to go and serve! I am REALLY sorry.
God will have Dan out there in the future!!!

Louis and Katrina said...

It is the conversation you are having with Dan during this video that I love so much. I miss playing Monopoly with you guys... well maybe not that, you two are a bit too intense for me! But do miss you both!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the video with your Dad! I'm not sure which is my favorite - the war dance or the wrestling moves!