Friday, March 27, 2009

In Case You're Curious

Here's what I look like at 14 weeks pregnant:

Looks like there might really be a baby in there!
When I look back just 2 weeks ago to my 12-week pictures...
I think I'm actually growing!

Tonight a dear friend of mine is letting me raid her closet for some maternity clothes, and I'm going shopping tomorrow with another friend who is also pregnant, just a few days behind me. Only this will be her 4th, so I'm hoping to glean a bit of wisdom while we shop! I'm so thankful for the women in my life who have walked this road before me, reminding me of the incredible gift at the end. And for letting me borrow their pants when I outgrow mine!

3 comments:

AmyBethJames said...

If you take all your pictures throughout the pregnancy in this exact same outfit then you could make a funny flipbook/slideshow of it. These are the things I think of.

Kyle Bridgman said...

Judging by the way you are growing, I think I am 97 weeks pregnant! I will not be posting any pictures.... you're welcome!

Unknown said...

I thought you might want to know that someone stole your belly pic and is using it on a fake FB profile to lie about being pregnant.

Here is a link to the profile if you want to report it.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004042741473

Here is a link to where she uploaded your picture as her own.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=100629646748460&set=a.100629020081856.668.100004042741473&type=3