Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3 Wonderful Years


3 years ago today my Dad walked me down the aisle and I said "I Do" to the man of my dreams. As I look back on the precious day, there are a few things I would change about the decor, maybe my hair, and I'd probably try to be a bit more organized if I was given a do-over. But there is one thing that I absolutely would never change, and that's the man who was waiting for me at the end of that aisle. And while I was head-over-heels in love that day, and still am as I write this, I had only a glimpse of how blessed I truly was to become the wife of such a godly man.


I look back today on that day and the 3 years that have passed since that time, and I am blown away at God's faithfulness in our lives. These have truly been the best 3 years of my life.


Thank you, Dan, for loving me inspite of myself and for your committment to God, me, and our family (soon to come!) "til death do us part." I'll love you always.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversay, Dan & Kali!

Love to you both,
Bob & Lois

AmyBethJames said...

Happy Anniversary! I forgot yours was so close to mine! Hope it was extra special. :)

Anonymous said...

I am truly blessed to know you and consider you a friend. You are, along with this blog, are such an inspiration and enouragement at much needed times. Thank you so much! I can't believe it was 3 years ago already! I can still remember the time of praise that we had at your wedding and that was so amazing! I have never been at a wedding that was such an act of worship. God bless you Dan and Kali and happy anniversary!

Courtney said...

Thank you both for your amazing example of life, love, faith, and fun! What a great model you provide for hopelessly single people like me that true love is possible. It is even probable. And it's worth the effort. I love you guys - miss you.
~Courtney

Courtney said...

PS. And of course, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! :)