Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tennessee Thanksgiving

Just a quick note to let you all know that I'm headed out for a few days. Dan's family (Mom, Dad, 3 sisters, Grandma, Aunt & Uncle) came into town yesterday and are here through Monday morning. Our little townhouse clearly does not have the room even to squeeze us all in, so we're headed out to a cabin in rural TN to spend the holiday. This should be interesting :-) We're thrilled they were all able to make the trip and are enjoying the time together already.

I'll leave you with a couple of recent pictures before I head out. I'm sure there will be LOTS more to share when I return!


P.S. Kelsey posted some great pictures from our quick trip up to Louisville if you're interested.

1 comment:

jenny said...

Oh my goodness, that's a lot of family! But sounds like fun! ANd... of course, Caroline is the cutest. Such a good combo of you and Dan - one picture I'm convinced she's all Dan, the next - she's all YOU! :-)