Friday, November 20, 2009

Visit with Kelsey & Brent

I made a very quick trip up to Louisville yesterday to see Kelsey & Brent for a bit. Tomorrow is Brent's birthday, so Kelsey thought a chance to see Caroline would be the perfect gift. He's rather smitten with his little niece :-) We just hung out last night and I watched the two of them make fools of themselves over our baby girl. I really love sharing my baby with others who love her so much!

I just have a minute to post now, but I did get a video uploaded and thought I'd share it with you all. For those of you who don't know, Kelsey is an 8th grade English teacher -- so she thought she'd get Caroline started early on some of the classics.



P.S. Kelsey did take some more great pictures, but I didn't bring my computer along so I'll have to wait on her to share a few. I'll post another video to tide you over, Mom :-)

1 comment:

kelseylynae said...

She listens better than my students! :) I'm sure she will never have to hear the "Do you know what 'defiant' means?" talk.

Such a good trip! Thanks again for coming. Brent can't stop talking about her.

I'm working on getting the pictures uploaded. There are some GREAT ones. Oh my little squeeze.