Saturday, March 24, 2012

She's HERE!!!

My beautiful niece arrived just a little while ago - at 11:12 pm - after a crazy fast delivery for Kelsey.  I'm sure she'll want to tell much much more, but I can't stand to not share the news right now!  Sweet little Blythe Kathleen Irwin -- welcome to the world!  Your Aunt Kali is head over heels for you! 

P.S.  Why do I have to live so ever-lovin far away???

P.P.S.  I have 3 precious pictures on my phone that I am trying to transfer to this computer, but I'm just not that tech saavy, nor do I have internet on my phone.  My guess is that by the time anyone reads this there will be a gazillion [much better quality] photos already posted and no one will care.  But let it be known that I tried.

1 comment:

jenny said...

Y!AYAYA!!! Oh, I totally remember when my first niece was born. I was HEAD OVER HEELS!!! And on cloud nine. I'm sure you feel the same. Such a wonder!! Congrats Kelsey!!