Saturday, March 3, 2012

Coming soon to a blog near you...

I'm back.  It was a very long [almost] 2 months without a computer, but I am happy to report that we are back in business.  It's a long story, but it took that long to figure out if our old computer was shot or just in need of a few repairs, but thanks to the chinese new year and a few other very random bumps along the way...we finally learned that the old computer is no more.  So we promptly (as in that night) went down to the nearest Best Buy and bought a new one.  And yes, it took us that long.  Amen.

Anyway, I am busy getting this new machine organized with all my stuff and once I get it lined out, I will have lots of new material to share with you.  My girls have grown a foot since you last saw them (that's actually possible...I think)!  I'll be back soon.  If anyone out there still checks this page, that is :)

3 comments:

Aunt Linda said...

Oh I'm still here ... still checking every day ... and I'll be waiting!

Sharon said...

I'm still stalking you too!

Anonymous said...

And I am here as well! Can't wait:)

a\Aunt Lois