Thursday, March 22, 2012

another day at home

Have I mentioned before that I LOVE being home with my girls?  Oh sure, it's a lot of work, and some days we all get a little stir crazy if we don't go anywhere.  But most days we find plenty to do around here.  Like playing on an air mattress, for instance.  It's been laying on the floor of the play room since Monday night, and everyday Caroline has found a new use for it.  I love seeing that girl's imagination come alive!  I don't exactly know what type of "use" you would call this for the mattress (maybe a stage?), but here's an example of my girls hard at play:



Did you see my little Ellie waving?!? She's growing and changing everyday it seems right now. In fact, here's something else she's been up to:


You see that little play table waaaay back in the distance?  Well that's where I left this little monkey.  Sitting up, playing nicely at her table.  Stationary.  And then I turned around and found her here!

She's quite the determined little thing.  Roll, scoot, reeeaaaach...whatever it takes to get to whatever she wants :)  She's not really crawling yet, but scooting for sure.

And this little Missy is rather proud of herself I think!

2 comments:

Momiss said...

Love seeing them have fun! Keep up the good work!

DPJ said...

Beautiful girls. Glad you are blogging again Kal. Love showing off my girls at work and to friends.