Sunday, June 7, 2009

Growing....

I've been so bad about adding pictures lately, I thought I'd just do a quick post to catch everyone up on my pregnancy growth. Baby J and I are both growing rather quickly these days, and my toes will soon disappear beneath this expanding belly of mine! I'm still feeling great, although I am starting to feel the effects of the added weight and circumference I guess you could say. Who knew tying your shoes could be such a chore! Anyway, the pictures say more than I need to, so here you go...

12 weeks:

14 weeks:

17 weeks:

20 weeks (I kind of wish I had this background for all of my belly pics!):
21 weeks:

22 weeks:

24 weeks (last Wednesday):
In looking back through these, I'm beginning to think I should wait and take these right before I crawl into bed...I look half asleep in most of them. Regardless, you can certainly see the progress!
Dan & I are getting more excited each day and are beginning to get our home and lives a little more ready for the new addition. We went and registered this weekend, which was quite the experience, and now have our spare room cleaned out and ready for it's make-over. I think furniture is the next step, but that just seems a bit overwhelming right now. Why are there so many options for a simple baby crib?! If anyone has any advice on making that selection, I'm all ears.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kali, you look radiant :) Sleepy or not!

jenny said...

Of course, Kali, you look so cute. Love the belly. Advice? I got most our baby furniture on craigslist and we're all the better for it! We kinda thought we'd get some $$ for gifts, but when that didn't happen so much and we realized we were going to have to buy the stuff on our own, craigslist was the way to go. Start looking now, and I'm sure you can find some great deals. Our crib and rocker are practically new! As for the convertible crib or not, my reasoning to just get a regular crib was that we probably would have another child who would need the crib by the time Bella is old enough to sleep in her own bed. Hope this helps! Tell Dan hi!

jenny said...

K, don't mean to invade your space, but I just looked on Craigslist for cribs in Nashville and you have TONS of good stuff! Check it out!