Friday, May 1, 2009

Aruba, Jamaica...


I can't even believe this, but Dan & I are off to Aruba in the morning!! We head out early and if all goes smoothly, we'll be laying on the beach by tomorrow afternoon....ahhhh.

We are so incredibly blessed to have this opportunity, and while it feels a bit extravagant, we just felt like we couldn't pass this up. Dan's Doctor offered us the use of his time share, and when Aruba seemed to have one of the only openings available for the week we could go, we decided to go for it! I'm so excited to have this time for just the two of us...as I don't plan on doing anything like this for a good long while after we become the three of us. Of course, I guess Baby J is along for the ride, so we'll have stories to share someday of baby's first vacation :)

I'll have lots of pictures and stories to share when I get back, I'm sure. Until then, I hope you all have the Beach Boy's song stuck in your head and think of us enjoying the sunshine and sand!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The capital of Aruba is "oranjestad" - aka "Orange City". Just thought I'd pass along that useful piece of trivia :)
Happy vacationing!
PS - my word verification is "moofall", it made me laugh.

Mama Mote said...

Have a blast, you two (three). A little jealous here.

Anonymous said...

Who's the jealous one now?! Have a great time!!! - SJ