Sunday, March 16, 2008

She's Coming! She's Coming!


This is going to be a quick post, but I just had to let people know how EXCITED I am that my sister will be moving to Louisville, KY this summer! Her fiance Brent (Dan's only brother) has decided to take an internship there, so once they wed on June 7, they will be headed South (after the honeymoon of course)! That's only a little over 2 hours from here! If you can't tell from all of the exclamation points, I'm rather excited by this news :-) I know it's not next door, but compared to the distance between Nashville & NW Iowa, I feel like they might as well be moving in with us. There's just something about a sister that really is unlike anything else, and I am thrilled that mine is going to be close for awhile!

5 comments:

kelseylynae said...

A tear...
I'm excited too!!! < see the exclamation points.
I just read this to Brent and he said, "oh my Bru-zy!" [that's what he calls Dan]

love you and we'll chat it up again soon! thanks for your help tonight...i'm sure i'll need much more of that.

jenny said...

Oh I'm so excited for you too!! I would just keel over and DIE if one of my sisters moved anywhere in the STATE of Kansas. :-) Congratulations.

Jason and Anna said...

You and your sister look like you are from two different families...sort like the Jeffrey fam. (Compare Kate and Jenny!). You both have curly hair...that gives away the fact that you are related. Are you envious of her wonderful tan skin? I am of my brother's. I don't see why we couldn't have BOTH received tan skin. Oh well. Super cute picture though!

*carrie* said...

Kali,

That picture is hilarious. I'm glad to hear Brent got the internship--I knew it was in the works but haven't seen Kelsey for a few days! That is so wonderful you'll be close--it makes me sad to live so far from my sis.

Bobbi and Kat said...

That's SO exciting! How fun to be so close together again. That is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen!!! :) I LOVE it! LOL!