Saturday, March 8, 2008

In Cali!

Dan & I have made a quick trip out to Cali for the weekend and are enjoying it immensely! We flew into Ontario Thursday evening, were up in the mountains yesterday, and tonight we're at the beach in SLO. I'll give a full report when we get back - we've got to make the most of our time while we're here. We've got a full day to enjoy tomorrow, and will be headed back to Nashville tomorrow night (arriving back Monday morning - ugh). I'll "talk" to you all then :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What that isnt fair at all. I wish that I could go call me sometime and I will go with you we will meet in kansas city. Just Kidding Hope that you had fun.

love Torri

jenny said...

WHAT?!?!?! Okay, I'm TOTALLY jealous! Trav and I just read your post... man..... I wish I could be with you guys. Can you pick me up a Kona's sandwich?? Please??

kelseylynae said...

Kali,
Give me a call sometime this week...
Hope your trip went well. How is Dan's Grandma?
Love you both
KC < I have to while I still can.

Jason and Anna said...

So, that means that you must have experienced some of our INCREDIBLE weather that we have been having lately! Good thing you didn't come two weeks ago...yuck! Hope it was a great trip!