Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Caroline!

Happy Birthday to my precious 1-year-old baby girl! On this date just one short year ago, you came into this world and changed my life forever. How you managed to steal my heart so instantly and completely I will never totally understand, but I do know that this world is a happier place with you in it. Thank you for making us smile every day for an entire year, for wrapping our hearts around your chubby little baby fingers and melting us with the sweetest smile in the world. As those same fingers become more and more curious each day and you find your way into the big wide world of toddlerhood, I just want you to know one thing...

I'll love you forever and always, to the moon and back....
times a million.

Happy birthday, sweet Caroline!

5 comments:

Mama Mote said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAROLINE!!! Hope it was a fun little day for you and your family.

Amanda said...

Wow, I can't believe she's a year old! Happy birthday Caroline! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Caroline!! Your Dad is completely obsessed with you. Remember that when you want a car in 14 years :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Caroline!!

Mr. Jason

DPJ said...

Happy B-Day CJ! Love you so much, and as Casey said...I am obsessed with you and proud of it!