Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Jewel!

Happy Birthday Jewel! 21 years old, huh? We're so proud of the beautiful woman of God that you are becoming. We love your crazy personality and sensitive spirit, and we know that God has big things in store for you. We miss you so much and wish you lived much closer than the frozen tundra of Minnesota!

In honor of your birthday, I decided to share this priceless video with the world. Caroline has so much to learn from her Aunt Jewel :-)

*Note - this is from Thanksgiving, when Caroline was just 8 weeks old.

1 comment:

Mama Mote said...

I yelled to my Dan, "Hey, Dan, Jewel Johnston is 21!!!" He replies: "She is NOT!!! I can't believe it!! That video is so cute. Since I'm not doing FB right now, I couldn't wish her a happy birthday. May have to when I get back on.