Monday, March 1, 2010

Dear Grandma,

So my Mommy & Daddy told me that today is your birthday. So I thought to myself...

hmmm...what can I do to make Grandma feel special today? I wish they would have given me a little more time to come up with something! So I sat and thought about it for awhile.
Wait a second...Mommy's trying to pull a fast one on me! Man I wish I could read. But I think that piece of paper is going to get in the way of what I'm trying to do here.

Anyway, back to you Grandma. I love you! And I'm sending smiles & hugs & kisses all the way to California today!

Wait a second...I think Mommy is at it again. I think I need to investigate.

Just what do you think you're doing, Mommy? I'm trying to wish Grandma a Happy Birthday here.
Oh man...you've got a water glass! I'm suddenly VERY thirsty! I can almost....reeeeaaaach.....come on!
I've about had it with you, Mommy. Put that thing down and give me the water glass.

Sigh. Mommy isn't cooperating, so I guess I'll just have to tell you Happy Birthday without her help.


Happy Birthday Grandma!! I love you and miss you sooooo much! Can't wait to see you again.
love,
Caroline (your favorite granddaughter ever!)

5 comments:

kelseylynae said...

cute. and clever. well done.

And happy birthday Grandma ;-)

Micah Hilton said...

so very cute!!!

Aunt Linda said...

That would melt the heart of any grandma (and even great aunties)!

Unknown said...

I love it! It sort of started to remind me of the e-trade baby commercials. my entire family loves those, and don't think for one second that you can speak while one is playing on TV!

Anonymous said...

That is really funny. I look forward to more "Caroline Chronicles."

Papa Buddy