Sunday, December 2, 2007

Day 3


Well, I've survived the weekend and am really doing quite well. As you can see, Dan's been busy making lots of smoothies, and I really think the ice cream has worked wonders for the swelling! Praise the Lord I don't have chipmunk cheeks! It's actually been somewhat of a relaxing weekend with a great excuse to do nothing but lay around. I've gotten quite a lot of reading done and realize how much I have missed that recently. I've slept a lot and even took in a little football here and there. All in all, it's been a pretty successful post-operative weekend. The worst part thus far has been that horrific syringe that's in the picture with all my drugs. I think it's more the thought of it than anything because it really didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. It just took a whole lot of coaxing on Dan's part to get that thing in my mouth! I don't have much else to report, but thought I might throw up a picture or two to give you all an update.

No comments: