Friday, November 30, 2007

2 Teeth Short

So I had my wisdom teeth taken out today. Not fun. But at the same time it has not been nearly as bad as I had anticipated. To be fair I had pretty much expected to be near death about this time, so maybe that makes my present state seem much more bareable. Dan has been so very patient with me - even when my lips and tongue were completely numb and made it rather difficult to communicate. Now that I can speak and drink, thinks are looking up :) And Dan keeps the 7-Up and Smoothies coming, so there is something rather nice about being pampered without guilt for a day or too. I'll keep you posted on my progress - sitting up at the computer for a bit has been a nice repreive from my bed on the couch for a little while.



In other news, I got my Christmas decorations put up on Wednesday night since I didn't count on being up to it this weekend. Here's a few pics of our new apartment decor. Thanks for thinking of me today - say a little prayer for Dan as he continues to care for a fairly pathetic wife!





2 comments:

kelseylynae said...

a] the apt. looks really cute. we should have done that while i was there, sorry.

b] i'm glad the "surgery" went well.

c] david bray stopped by last night and he had his wisdom teeth pulled on monday [and he's still living!] and he just happened to have his teeth with him...david bray...and he showed them to me and they were so BIG.

d] i'm never getting mine pulled.

have a great weekend. [snow and ice here today!]

jenny said...

So cute! I have to get my wisdom teeth out in january and am scared to death! Let me know how everythin goes so it won't be as bad! I hope Travis pampers me too!