Wednesday, December 19, 2007

HOME!!


That's right, tomorrow I will be home is Missouri with my dear family. I just can't hardly stand this waiting!! I should really be in bed right now (Dan's already there), but I'm just too excited to sleep. Today I finished off my duties at GMA for the year and tonight I packed up probably 3 times more than I really need (the benefit of driving rather than flying), did a bit of cleaning/picking up so I don't come home to a dirty house (I hate that), and then we loaded up the truck so all we have to do in the morning is get dressed and GO! Dan is so sweet and already made a bed for me in the backseat...after a year and half of marriage, he knows how well I do mornings :-) Our goal is to pull out of Nashville at 4:30am...which will put us in St. Louis by 9:30 just in time for me to wake up and have a nice breakfast at McD's. It's definitely not a bad way to travel!


Okay, I really should shut this thing down and call it a night. Not sure how good I'll be about blogging while I'm with my family, but I'm sure I'll have some good stories to tell when I do get back to this. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas at home! Wish you were coming to CA so we could see you, but I know you'll love your time with your family. Merry Christmas!!