Monday, March 28, 2011

2 Things

1) I'm leaving home today and going home.  I don't know how else to say that.  I'm heading back to Nashville this evening.  Sad to leave my family here, but ready to be back together with Dan.

2)  Leaving is made a little easier this time as I go home to something quite exciting...we have our 20-week ultrasound tomorrow and hope to find out what this little one is!  He or she has been squirming away lately, and this Mama is enjoying that immensly.  I can't WAIT to know if Caroline will have a sister or brother joining her ever-expanding world, but either way I'm pretty sure she will be up to the challenge of being the big sister -- at least by August.

Anyway, I just put up a quick poll and would love to see what you all are thinking out there.  Boy or girl??  Cast your vote right up there in the right-hand corner of the screen.  And do it quickly -- I'll be revealing the mystery soon enough!

2 comments:

Micah Hilton said...

I want it to be a boy...but I think it's a girl.

Micah Hilton said...

oops...I didn't read instructions very well.