Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wiggle Wiggle

Okay, so I've been working on a REAL LIVE POST all day today - seriously, for hours - and for some reason blogger is not cooperating. Do you think it's been so long since I last posted that it's trying to get back at me or something? It feels that way. Anyway, enough complaining. While I attempt to figure out what the problem is and why it won't upload my pictures, I will share with you a new video.

Caroline has just recently become interested in the television for brief periods of time and with the appropriate programming. Basically, she has one video that she has fallen in LOVE with. It's called "Miss Patty Cake's Wiggle Giggle Sing a long Songs," and let's just say it lives up to its name. Mommy gets about 20 minutes to get something done without litte feet underneath my own, and Caroline gets some time to get funky. I caught her in action a few days ago and thought you might enjoy seeing some of her new moves.


5 comments:

Micah Hilton said...

adorable!!! I want to see her again. I'll be in Nashville the 29th and 30th of this month...but it will be for work and I'll be with my boss. I'll check with her and see if we could meet you for a brief moment or two. Give her kisses for me.

Aunt Linda said...

So cute, Kali! I love her little mini skirt too!

AmyBethJames said...

Amazing. Like an adorable drunk zombie. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Great as usual. I played it with Sugar Land's STUCK LIKE GLUE playing over it ( your sound in the back ground). Try it,it's awsome. Pretty cute little wiggler.

Love ya.
Pa Pa

kelseylynae said...

this is just too much. brent and i were cracking up!

if i would have known i was going to have a five day weekend i would have came to see you :)

sorry i missed your call. let's talk soon.