Sunday, June 27, 2010

Daddy's Girl

These two together...totally melt me.
There is just something about seeing my handsome, manly-man

with my delicate, pink baby girl
that pretty much makes me want to bear 10 more of his beautiful children -

Pronto.


These two have been pretty inseparable lately when Daddy's not working.


And it's pretty much impossible to tell who enjoys the time more -

A proud daddy, a happy Caroline, or a momma relieved to have some time to herself.



Although usually, I just end up watching the two of them together.


I mean, can you blame me?

If this doesn't make a girl happy, I don't know what will.

Oh, that's right - maybe this!
Just admiring the view ;-)

Caroline can't seem to take her eyes off of the man, either.
I know I'm a week late on making this a Father's Day wish, but Dan I want you to know that watching you fall in love with our daughter is one of the greatest gifts I've ever been given. You are a phenomenal Daddy, one that I am blessed and privileged to call my husband. I can't imagine tackling parenthood with anyone else in this big wide world. Like everything else in life, you make it so much fun :) We love you more than words can say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i.love.this. such sweet pictures and words!!

-Angilee

DPJ said...

I love you too Kal! Thanks for a wonderful blog. I am so blessed to have such a family. Thank you for all you do to make it amazing. We really do have a great daughter and I would take a few more too...maybe not 10, but a few :-) Love you both so very much!

AmyBethJames said...

Fathers + daughters = leaping ovaries! Is that TMI? Whatever. This was so sweet I almost got teary eyed. Happy first Fathers Day Dan!!