Friday, February 26, 2010

Giggles!

While I nurse a pretty severe writer's block, I decided to award your patience with videos (and they don't require much creativity - there, I said it.) But a few quick comments before I let you see this one.

First, it's long. But when your baby is really laughing like this, it's hard to turn off the camera!

Second, the camera work is pretty pathetic. I guess I was just so excited that we actually had the video camera running during her giggles I didn't care. But seriously, I could have at least slid those dirty dishes over to the side or something!

Just don't judge me, ok? I do clean my home. And I do dishes all the time. I swear.

Thirdly, I have to swallow my pride to post this one because I'm pretty much making a total fool of myself. On camera. Lovely. Isn't crazy what we'll do just to make a baby giggle? I mean, you've done this too, right? Right? (Just say yes)

Don't judge me, ok?

And no, I'm not insecure.

ANYWAY....enough about me. My sweet girl is laughing her head off in this video and I'm pretty sure it's the absolute best thing I've ever seen! So I'll quit talking now and let you watch. Thank you for obliging me - you may proceed :)



P.S. Apparently writer's block doesn't prevent me from still writing too much.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I give you permission to quit worrying about dirty dishes, housework in general, and making a fool of yourself for life. If you NEED it, that is. You're priorities are excellent just as they are.

Aunt Linda said...

Adorable! I was laughing just hearing her!

Megan said...

Too sweet! I love those little giggles and miss them too! Mine are growing up too fast, and so is yours for that matter. I hope we can all get together soon. (Oh and you should see my house :))

Mama Mote said...

Oh, my gosh, Kali!!! I love the giggles of little ones. It's so fun and yes, we do make fools of ourselves just to get those laughs. And I understand about dishes. I do them everyday, too, but they seem to always reappear. Hmmmm....

Sharon said...

I'm calling you out Daniel! "What do you expect from a woman."????? Cover that sweet baby's ears.