Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Watcha Think?

I have (obviously) been messing around with my lay-out a bit and am trying to figure out how to spruce this blog up a little. I thought that might entice me to write a bit more frequently...we shall see. One thing I've been trying to figure out is how to create one of those cute headers for my page...you know, so that oreo pic is actually centered and I can do something fun and creative with the wording, etc. Anyone have any tips? I need all the help I can get when it comes to something creative like this :-)

3 comments:

Jason and Anna said...

Well, I'm not sure how other people do it but I edit my pic in picnik.com and put the title on the blog directly onto the pic with the cool lettering that picnik offer (that's what Jenny did I think too). I have no idea how to center the thing but you can make the lines on the outside of the title box the same color as your background so it "disappears"...or maybe you can make them go away altogther. Not sure. In order to do this you go to Edit Layout, then the Fonts and Color tab. You have the choice to select a bunch of different things but it's Border Color. Then you change that. Not sure if that helps at all! :-) I like the background though!!!

kelseylynae said...

what the heck? i don't even know how to get the background so fancy. nice work. do share.

tried calling you tonight.

Jason and Anna said...

Oh yeah, Jason found your blog through my blog and told me to tell Dan for him, "Congratulations on the new job and an passing his test!"

Jason doesn't have a blog account and so he didn't leave a message.

So, you can tell Dan that I said, that Jason said Congrats! haha. It's like a game of telephone!