Thursday, August 28, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!


Dan passed his boards!!!


He just called me a little bit ago to let me know the good news, and let me tell you -- that was a very happy phone call :-) I asked him to take a picture of himself to capture the moment...which he refused, so I borrowed this happy picture from a few years back just after he proposed. I figured the sentiment was similar.

We're headed out tomorrow for Shelby's wedding in Lincoln, NE, so I'll be out for a few days again. Not that I've been so wonderful about updating my blog everyday that you'll miss my presence in blogging world...but just thought I'd let you know anyway :-) Hopefully I'll have a few wedding pics to share when I return.

OH....and I think we founda place to live! But you'll have to hold your breath until we get back and nail a few more things down with that. I'll just say that we're VERY excited about the possibility...

Until next time, folks...we'll be out celebrating!

3 comments:

Jason and Anna said...

Yay! Congratulations Dan!!! Haha! That picture is priceless! What a crack up! Have fun at the wedding and have fun celebrating!!!

katie said...

hi kali! first, it's been way too long since we've talked. second, i'm glad i found your blog! third, this post is so great, and i love the picture.

congrats, dan!

Bobbi and Kat said...

YAY! Way to go Dan! I'm sure you are both sighing a BIG sigh of relief! Happy day!!! :)

Excited to hear about your new possible house.