Thursday, May 1, 2008

I've been tagged!

My cousin Roberta recently tagged me (okay, so it's been over a week....I'm really behind on the blogging!), so now I get to tell you all a little more about me. Here's a quick update first - I survived GMA Music Week! God was gracious and healed me quickly, and everything went quite smoothly. After that, I was able to go home and spend a few days in Missouri & Iowa and saw lots of wonderful people I miss very much. I'll try and post a little more about that soon, but in the meantime my in-laws are in town for Dan's graduation this weekend. It's been a busy month for the Johnstons! Thanks for being patient with my recent lack of blogging. I think I'm back again :)

I am: a small-town girl married to a Cali-boy & a daughter of the King!
I think: double-stuffed oreos are quite possibly the best thing ever created by man
I know: that I serve a risen Savior!
I want: to travel (maybe to somewhere with a beach...)
I wish: I lived closer to my family
I hate: injustice
I miss: hearing nothing & seeing the stars at night
I fear: SNAKES!!!!
I feel: passionate about missions
I hear: David Crowder band & traffic
I smell: the brownie I'm eating :)
I crave: Double-stuffed oreos at pretty much any given moment, and more recently zucchini
I search: for new recipes quite often
I wonder: what my children will be like
I regret: the times I let people down.
I love: hiking & camping with Dan - or any time I just get to spend time with him
I ache: for people who do not know the hope of Christ
I care: about injustice and its victims
I always: make the bed before I get in it - even if it's midnight
I am not: pregnant
I believe: that God is LOVE, that His Word is True, that He has redeemed me, and that He will come again!
I dance: when no one is watching
I sing: always - just ask my coworkers :)
I cry: easily, especially when I'm tired
I don't always: work out like I should.
I fight: when things aren't fair
I write: notes in my head that often don't make it to the person they are intended for
I win: every chance I get! Anybody up for a game of Monopoly?
I lose: only when I let Dan win...which isn't very often :)
I never: take any condiments with food except butter & ranch dressing
I confuse: peaches & pears - I don't really know why
I listen: to my husband's medical stories when he comes home from work
I can usually be found: at work or in the kitchen - I love to cook!
I am scared: of not fulfilling the purpose God has for me
I need: a nap!
I am happy about: the wonderful husband I get to spend my life with
I hope: that I will be a good mother someday
I am tagging: Jenny, Olivia, & Sara - have fun guys!

1 comment:

kelseylynae said...

kali-- i confuse peaches and pears too...weirdest thing!