Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Allergies....booo!!!



This post has nothing to do with catching up. It has nothing very meaningful to say really at all. All I really want to say in this post is that I HATE allergies!! Mine have been flaring up a lot lately, which leads to crazy-violent sneezing, itchy nose/throat/inner-ears....I'm not kidding, itchy everything! And the worst part for me is REALLY itchy eyes that get really red and puffy & threaten to swell shut if I don't give in and drag myself into some air-tight facility devoid of any living thing. Ugh.

I would like to take this opportunity to say a big, over-due thank you to someone very important in my life.....Dad, thank you for the incredible gene-pool you have so graciously passed on. I look forward to the next time we can sneeze together.

Oh, and Kels, you better start praying that this junk calms down before June 7 or you might have to add some eye-drops to your maid of honor's bouquet! (I know it's supposed to be matron, but I just can't.)

1 comment:

Jason and Anna said...

Sad! It's definitely allergy season here too. Although I don't have allergies I believe that half the world around me does. It seems miserable. Much sympathy!!!