Monday, February 4, 2008

He's Back!

Just a quick note to let all of my faithful readers (all 2 of you...) know that Dan is officially back home to stay for awhile! Yeah!! He got back late Saturday night, and I am so grateful to have a husband again...even if my apartment has already become more cluttered :-) I'll take a cluttered home WITH my husband anyday over a clean home all by myself!

He really did enjoy his rotation out in Sneedville (except of course the part about being away...) and got a really good taste of what the medical field looks like in a more rural setting. The laid-back setting was right up his alley and in true Dan-fashion, he connected with the people right away and was able to fit right in. I don't know that we'll be moving to Sneedville anytime soon, but I'm so proud of my husband for the adaptibility he has shown in 4 VERY different settings already - an Internal Medicine clinic in downtown (predominantly black) Nashville, a Phsych clinic in rich (predominately white) Nashville, a Pediatric rotation in a more rural town outside of Nashville, and of course Sneedville. And while he would never tell you this himself, he has gotten great reviews from all of his Doctors. Way to go babe! You're going to make a fabulous PA :-)

4 comments:

jenny said...

Congratulations Dan, and I'm so happy for you, Kali! Thank you again for the sweet gift you sent us. We love it!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Dan ... you'll be done in a blink! Kali, I do check your blog EVERYDAY (I just don't usually comment)! So don't stop - I love it!!
Love,
Aunt Linda

kelseylynae said...

WOOHOOO -- good job dan.
kali, i think it's time i call you again sometime [and i check your blog everyday too...]

love ya

Anonymous said...

Glad you're okay! The weather was pretty nasty not too far from Nashville. Congratulations, Dan!
We are looking forward to seeing you both in June. And I check your blog every day too. You are a wonderful writer, Kali.

Love, Aunt Lois