Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Caroline Harper!

CRAZY
ARTICULATE (for a 2-yr-old)
RAMBUNCTIOUS
OBSERVANT
LEADER
INQUISITIVE
NICE (mostly)
ENERGETIC




September 26, 2010:


September 26, 2009:


2 years ago today while I labored for hours towards my prize, I poured over these words from Psalm 139:

"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be."

My sweet Caroline, you are truly a beautiful creation of God.  I count myself incredibly blessed to be your Mommy and have been blown away day after day these past two years as I have watched you grow.  You have changed our lives forever, and I cannot wait to see what days ahead the Lord has ordained for you.  We love you forever!

5 comments:

Momiss said...

So enjoy seeing these pictures! A most happy birthday to Ms. Caroline Harper. They are both just beautiful.

jenny said...

Happy birthday, Caroline!! I love that picture of her standing by the pump... such attitude! :)

Sharon said...

Fearfully and wonderfully made by God! She came into our lives right when some of us needed a bright light and boy, has she lit up our world! Thank you God for our Sweet Caroline.

DPJ said...

Amen. Our little girl is getting so big. I love the pictures to show the comparision between the THEN and NOW. In CJ's own words, "O' Boy...crazzzy!" It is crazy to see what God has done and given us. We are blessed. Love you Caroline! Love you FOREVER! ---Daddy

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLINE!

KELLY K