Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Work of Art

 On Saturday while Dan and I were working in the kitchen, Caroline was working on some art in the living room.  After a little while, she proudly came running into the kitchen to show us her beautiful artwork:


It's really something, isn't it? 

She decided to share some with Mama, too.  Aren't we beautiful?

**The reason she was, umm, less than fully clothed, was because we were doing a little potty training experiment.  I've read several approaches that suggest you let your child run around in the buff so they really know when they go.  Suffice it to say that I think I either need to read a little more about it or find a new approach :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naked from the waist down has been pretty effective with Asher, but we did a lot of trying with big boy underwear first. We also put him on the potty after a half hour or so if he hasn't indicated he needs to go. He's getting better at telling us now.
-Sarah

Sharon said...

I think I need to send more stickers your way! What a hoot!

Aunt Linda said...

Reminds me of the time Sofia put little stickers all over the entertainment center in the basement, some other furniture, and even Papa's shoes ... and declared it "quite lovely."

Mama Mote said...

Looks like some fun blackmail pics to me. Very cute. And what a beautiful picture.

Kirby said...

Have you ever seen your Dad paint? Maybe its genic.

Liv said...

what a cutie!!! I love it when they are naked its so adorable! miss ;you guys!