Monday, October 18, 2010

Visit to Daddy's Office

Caroline and I had a date scheduled today - lunch with daddy. Unfortunately, she woke up from her nap feeling a little feverish. I called Dan to let him know and we decided I should bring her on over to his office anyway and he'd check her out. It just took a quick look in her little ears to discover the problem - her first ear infection :(

Daddy thought she was a good patient, especially considering the circumstances. We drove through the pharmacy on the way home and picked up her first antibiotics. Sad day :(

Tonight all she really wanted to do was snuggle - which is very out of character for our busy girl. Daddy didn't mind though. The two of them snuggled down on the couch for some Monday night football.

I'm praying she feels better in the morning. Those sad little eyes are just about enough to do me in.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Remember how I always told you I could see it in your eyes when you didn't feel good? Nothing more heart wrenching than those sad little eyes. I join you in that prayer.

Anonymous said...

She is probably sick because she was not wearing a hat and snow suit when you took her outside! Keep that baby warm :) Just looking at her sad little face makes me hurt. Love you!

Paige

Sharon said...

I think little miss Paige is being a smart alec!