Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dan, Dan the Mountain Man

Caroline seems to have turned a corner today, for which I am very grateful. Ear infections are no fun, sir. She currently waking up from her nap, so I need to keep this short.

Last night Dan was working on transferring some firewood from his truck to the back of our house, which is a process that requires some serious work since our townhome doesn't allow for a way to get a vehicle behind the house. As he was making his trips through the house, he said to me, "You should really take a video of this to post on your blog and call it Dan Dan the mountain man."

I won't keep you waiting any longer.

3 comments:

jenny said...

This cracks me up that he ASKED you to do this. Trav does the same thing all the time and then says, "You should post it on your blog!" :-) Men...

ANd man! Do you turn off your central heating in the winter or something?? How much wood do you need?? I wish we had a fireplace...

Brent said...

Oh Brother.

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of firewood! Can't wait to come over and help you burn it!