Thursday, July 29, 2010

home

I had another great trip to Missouri last week. It's always difficult to put into words what it means to me to spend time with my family, to sit back and watch them love on my daughter, knowing that these very same people have been loving me in the same way all of my life. It's overwhelming, really. And even though there is always too much time and distance between our visits, I'm so grateful that God allows me to fill up my storehouses of love and joy and peace when we are together. Now I'm back in Tennessee, praying that those storehouses will hold out once again until next time.







her new best friend - Scout








P.S. Mom...how in the world did you manage to evade the camera the whole time? I can't find a single picture of you from this trip!! I blame Kelsey.

3 comments:

jenny said...

Precious pictures. Your girl is absolutely beautiful! Makes me miss my family...

kelseylynae said...

I'll take the blame...but you're right, it's weird.

AND I love the picture of her at the window with Scout.

Fun trip.

Sharon said...

I think its because I usually had my time with her when nobody else was around - at least with a camera. What a shame. :)