Friday, January 9, 2009

So...

So you probably thought I gave up blogging as a New Year's Resolution or something. Well, don't believe a thing they tell you! It's just not true!

Sorry. If someone can let me know why there hasn't been a post on here since Christmas, I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to figure it out myself.

Until then, carry on as usual and rest assured that Diary of an Oreo Lover is still kickin. I know you were worried.

Oh, and I'll try really hard to have a real post up this weekend. Our computer is on the fritz, I haven't gotten my pictures downloaded, and I'm in the middle of a really good book...the real reasons no posts have appeared since Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, OK! I was wondering .......!
Love,
Aunt Linda

Mama Mote said...

Glad to know you are still around.