Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm a Liar

So I said I would post again in just a couple of days last time, didn't I? I then I didn't. I didn't post again for a couple of weeks. Geesh. I'm a big fat liar.

I actually had good reason as our computer has been on it's last leg and it was just too painfully slow to mess with blogging. But I have good news - we got a new computer! So at this moment, I'm curled up on the couch with our brand new laptap, and I love it. See how happy I am?



This is the first laptop I've ever owned, and certainly the first computer I've had with a built in camera - features which are sure to make this blogging easier than ever. See, watch this...Dan is presently building me a nice big fire with the firewood he chopped yesterday:


Viola! There he is! Isn't this fun?

Okay, I'm sure you're bored by now, but I assure you that I am back in action and plan to pick up some slack in the area of my blogging. And I do promise that someday I'll get my Christmas pictures transferred from our other computer and put onto this one so I can actually give you a glimpse of our Johnston family Christmas in Cali. If you're still interested, that is. I realize it's almost February and most of you have probably moved on from Christmas.

I'll write more when my mind is clearer. Right now I'm just ready for my Sunday afternoon nap, and this post is probably the least coherent I've ever written. Thanks for bearing with me.

3 comments:

kelseylynae said...

I'm so pumped for you...I want a laptop so bad. It would be so much easier for school stuff...and I could take it to coffee shops! Ahhh I'm jealous.

What kind did you get? Can't wait to see you next weekend.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back! I usually check your blog at least twice a day and sometimes three times! OK, maybe I am desperate for news, but I do like reading about what you're doing! Hope things are going well for you guys!
Love,
Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

Look how long that hair is getting!

Mom