Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Headaches & Chiropractors

I get a lot of headaches. I'm not really sure when exactly they started or why, but they are frequent and not much fun. So recently when I won a drawing that I thought was for a free massage, I was also given the opportunity to have a couple free consultations with a local chiropractor & I decided to give it a shot. I'm pretty sure that most everyone "wins" those drawings, but hey - I got some free X-rays & a free massage! Anyway, after those 2 consultations, he convinced me that he could really help me with my neck problems & headaches, and now I'm visiting the place quite often. It really seems to be helping, too! In the last 3 weeks, I've probably had 3 total headaches - a MAJOR improvement from my 2-4 a week I was getting. So I'm hopeful that this is really going to do great things for me - I'll keep you posted.

But the real reason I'm blogging about this is because today he sent me home with this lovely piece of equipment:

WHAT THE HECK?!


This, my friends, is the Dakota Traction. Supposedly it's suppose to help me stretch my neck properly.

But tonight, it just made me laugh :-)

3 comments:

AmyBethJames said...

That is AWESOME! Dan's picture made me laugh out loud.

Jason and Anna said...

Wow, that looks...comfy? It sort of looks like it could do more damage than good...but I guess the doctor knows best! :-) Funny stuff though!

Anonymous said...

I love the headache machine, what a wonderful invention! Hope you guys are doing great!!