Monday, October 31, 2011

The Doctor is OUT...

like a light.  As in, in bed.  And the cute little duck is too, for that matter.  But I thought you'd all like to see a few pictures:

Dr. Caroline

She was way into this Dr. business

Ellie...not so much into the duck costume

She has had her eye on this pumpkin for weeks now.  A close up was a bit more than she could stand...she literall screamed in excitement when we took this picture!

We did some trick-or-treating for about a block, but handing out candy on our front porch was way more fun.

Caroline took her job very seriously...one piece of candy per kid, and she had to be the one to put it in their bucket.  Oh, and she decided it was a good idea to hand out all the candy she didn't like and keep the M&M's for herself.

Ellie decided the duck wasn't so bad afterall.  But she still didn't feel much like smiling about it.
Happy Halloween!  Hope you all had fun and don't make yourself sick on candy tonight :-)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I'd like to make an appointment with the doctor. I'd also like to squeeze the quack out of that little duck!

Aunt Linda said...

I was hoping you would post pictures - thanks! Caroline pretty much just enjoys life - Ellie doesn't have a clue what she's in for! Adorable!

kelseylynae said...

I never commented so I will now...
1. I can't even BELIEVE how much Ellie looks like CJ in that duck costume.
2. I'm sure Dr. CJ will take good care of Daddy once he's out of his surgery tomorrow [praying]
3. It looks like Ellie swallowed her squeaker in that first picture :) -- not too happy but still adorable
and
4. I vote we fore go the month of November and you all just come visit for Christmas sooner! :) Miss you!