Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Fabulous Weekend

Dan & I are a little down tonight after nearly 4 wonderful days together my sister and Dan's brother (as they call one another - brothers).  Brent & Kelsey drove in late Friday night and just left before noon today.  It was our own version of a "staycation" I suppose you could say - and we loved every minute of it.  Kels brought her camera and literally took hundreds of pictures, so I need some time to sort through.  I'll write more and share more pictures soon, but in the mean time, here are a few of my favorites.  I'll be back with more details soon!







2 comments:

Sharon said...

I hope there's not a limit to how many times I can look at these! I just keep going through them and through them. Since your Dad doesn't have access to a computer right now, I took pictures of the pictures and sent them to him. Are we silly or what! So glad you guys had such a great time together. Now I understand why my Mom and Dad always loved it when we did sisters' weekend.

Micah Hilton said...

Caroline could not look more like you! oh my!! hope I get to see you if I come up there for work in a few weeks.