Monday, February 21, 2011

Things I've been meaning to do lately...

  • Blog. And upload pictures. And blog some more. The past couple of months have just sort of escaped me.
  • Cook dinner. Not just tonight, but most nights lately...I've been meaning to, but it just hasn't gotten done as often as I'd like.
  • Clean my bathroom. And my floors.
  • Read a new book. 
  • Keep up with my e-mail.  And text messages.  And phone calls.
  • Reorganize my kitchen.
 
I could really keep going with this list, but it just seems that all my spare time lately has been taken up with growing this little baby inside me. Yep, that's right – Baby J #2 is on the way! I just passed the 14 week mark on Friday and am due August 19th. It's not that I meant to keep it a secret it quite this long, but I just haven't gotten around to writing this blog in the last few weeks – along with my growing list of things I haven't gotten around to during this first trimester blah-ness. BUT, here's hoping I'm almost out of the woods! It took about 16 weeks the last go round, so I'm optimistic.

 
Dan & I are completely thrilled and feel so very blessed that the Lord has decided to grow our little family. It will certainly be a transition, but we're excited to see what this next chapter has in store!
(A couple pics from my first OB appt. back in January)

5 comments:

anna said...

Yay! Congrats you guys! Baby 2!!! I thought of you today when I made grilled cheese sandwiches. I tried super hard not to burn them...and I was some what successful! :) It was a first.

jenny said...

Yay!! You KNOW that we are thrilled for you as well. I'm just sorry you have to endure another summer pregnant. :-) Love to your family...

Anonymous said...

Great news! Congratulations! I'll bet your mom is as excited as you are! Do you think Caroline will have some hair before #2 comes along? She is just adorable - even without hair. Very happy for you!

Love, Aunt Lois

Helmus said...

Congrats Dan and Kali! We are excited for you! --Andrea and Jason Helmus

Kyle Bridgman said...

Congratulations Dan and Kali!!