Sunday, September 27, 2009

Celebrating Day One

Guest blogger: Aunt Kelsey

In less than an hour it will officially be 24 hours for the life of sweet Caroline. It's been a big day. Some highlights have included:

- successful feedings
- successful filled diapers
- she even raised her head!
- photo shoots with some pretty bows
- Payton Manning on T.V.
- Some visitors
- and plenty of loving from Grandma and Grandpa

Kali and Dan wanted me to let you know that it's been a really great day, everything is going really well, and they are most likely going to be able to go back home tomorrow.

I posted quite a few new pictures on my blog: www.kelseylynae.blogspot.com She's a pretty good model.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great model ... great photographer. Thanks for keeping us posted!
A.L.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and adorable!! Can't wait to meet her! I think she looks like you, Kali!

Love to you all,
Aunt Lois

Barb said...

She's a Schoon girl!! Wish I could give her a squeeze; a job very well done, Kali.

jenny said...

So so so so SOOO precious! Gosh, she's a beautiful babe! Thanks for the update and pix, Kelsey! I can see a bit of Dan in her - don't know what it is, but she reminds me of him!